In collaboration with the University of Kansas Hospital and the University of Kansas Medical Center, the UKanQuit tobacco cessation program has helped more than 12,000 patients quit smoking. Click on the links below to learn how:
- Ten years in, KU program yields new insights on how to quit smoking
- For smokers, 'a springboard to a new life'
- Research is at the heart of decade-long collaboration on smoking cessation between KU Medical Center and the University of Kansas Hospital
- UKanQuit honors clinician 'champions'
- Nurse Mary Foster tobacco treatment champion (YouTube)