Partners for a Tobacco Free Campus
- Breathe Easy at KU (BEAK) » A student organization at The University of Kansas that's been instrumental in supporting the Steering Committee. The club assists with events and board members attend the Steering Committee meetings. If you'd like to get involved, follow them on social media or contact them, please click here.
- National Center for Tobacco Policy » The Steering Committee consulted with Ty Patterson and he helped us develop an educational campaign to promote a respectful, healthy, clean and tobacco-free environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- LiveWell Lawrence » - LiveWell Lawrence works to make it easier for Douglas County, Kansas, residents to eat healthy foods, be physically active and live tobacco free
- Tobacco Free Kansas Coalition »
- American College Health Association » Position Statement on Tobacco on College and University Campuses (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention » - Smoking and Tobacco Use
- World Health Organization » - Tobacco Free Initiative (TFI)
- National Tobacco Free Campus Initiative » List of tobacco free and smoke free campuses (PDF)